Mendeley is a free reference manager and academic social network that can help you organize your research, collaborate with others online, and discover the latest research.
• Automatically generate bibliographies
• Collaborate easily with other researchers online
• Easily import papers from other research software
• Find relevant papers based on what you’re reading
• Access your papers from anywhere online
• Read papers on the go, with our new iPhone app
Sign up at : http://www.mendeley.com/
This is a great productivity app that helps you:
- Coordinate and complete tasks with your teams.
- Assign tasks to teammates.
- Add due dates, labels and notes.
- Follow tasks, track progress and measure the results.
- Create as many projects as you like, across any number of teams and participants.
- Keep your tasks organized and get work done.
Sign up at : https://www.producteev.com/
3. Google drive
Google Drive provides a powerful productivity suite useful for teachers. You can now upload your documents, work on them collaboratively, share them with others and also access them wherever you are.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
Evernote allows you to remember and act upon ideas, projects and experiences across all the computers, phones and tablets you use.