Books may be reserved even if they are not available for checkout.
- Books that are needed but already circulated can be reserved through Infotrack (ILMU) and also through UniSZA WebOPAC (Online Patron Enquiry).
- Users wishing to borrow a book using ILL services must submit an ILL request form to the reference desk on the first floor of the UniSZA Library (application forms can be obtained from the Reference Desk).
- The reserved books which become available can be picked up at the Circulation Counter.
- Reservations of newspapers, magazines, periodicals or government documents are not available through ILL.
- The library will hold reserved books and ILL reserved books for one week before they are returned to their original library.
- If you no longer need a book that is on reserve, please cancel the book reservation as soon as possible.
Online reservation service can be made through WebOPAC or Services Division.
Reservation can only be made for the material being borrowed by other users and status circulated as stated in the library system.
Notice of reservation will be posted via email. Users can also check the status of reservation through Patron Enquiry in InfoTrack module or through the Library portal.
If the system libraries are having problems, reservations can be made manually at the main counter.
The Library will keep the reserved materials at the main counter for 7 days after the material has been returned and notice will be issued. After the duration, if the item is not claimed, the items will be returned to the shelves.